The Academy organises a research symposium to bring together members of the Computing research community.
2012 research symposium
The 2012 event was held in the University of York's superb facilities and featured a wide variety of speakers and workshops. These included:
- Steve Furber, ICL Professor of Computer Engineering in the School of Computer Science at the University of Manchester. Download the presentation
- Carlo Ghezzi, Professor and Chair of Software Engineering in the Department of Electronics and Information of Politecnico di Milano. Download the presentation
- Tom Rodden, Professor of Interactive Systems at the Mixed Reality Laboratory (MRL) at the University of Nottingham. Download the presentation
- Liam Blackwell, Information and communications technology theme leader at EPSRC. Download presentation 1 Download presentation 2
- Frank Meyer, Vice-President of Research & Development at Unilever. Download the presentation